Allford Morisson law firm has significant experience in providing legal services in the field of intellectual property (IP) and trade marks registration in the Republic of Belarus. We have our our patent attorney who was more than 15 years experience in the field of intellectual property in the Republic of Belarus.
Our services in the field of intellectual property in the Republic of Belarus include:
- mediation and settlement of disputes in the field of IP;
- trade marks registration procedures including international registration of the trademark;
- franchise, sub-franchise agreements drafting;
- license agreements drafting;
- counterfeit products fighting including criminal and administrative procedures;
- revoking trademarks and patents;
- adding IP items to the customs special registers to control the movements of import goods;
- due diligence of IP;
- drafting internal regulations regarding IP usage in the company;
- organization of full protection of any IP rights of the client;
- advertising and goods labelling;
- making amendments to any agreements relating to any IP items;
- protection of the company’s IP from illegal actions of the company’s employees;
- court disputes in the field of IP.
If you have any IP issues in the Republic of Belarus, our law firm will help you to solve them. Our lawyers will provide you all necessary legal services in the field of intellectual property in Belarus and we will protect all your rights in the field of IP.