One of the main job of our law firm is obtaining residence permit in Belarus. The residence permit in the Republic of Belarus is a document that allows foreign citizen to stay in Belarus more than 90 days in a year.
To obtain a residence permit in Belarus a person should have one of the following legal grounds:
– a person came to study in Belarus;
– a person came to Belarus to do a business and this person is a shareholder (owner) of belarussian company;
– a person came to Belarus and works here as an employee;
– a person is a member of a Board of Directors;
– a person is owning an apartment in Belarus or a house;
– a person has some close relatives in Belarus.
Our Clients admit that the main advantages of having residence permit are:
- if you have residence permit in Belarus you don’t need to fill in migration card when you are travelling;
- you can stay in Belarus the whole year (you are not limited to 90 days);
- you can have 1(one) year multiple visa so you can travel without any problems to Belarus;
- you can buy car in Belarus and register the car on your name (having only visa is not enough to own a car here);
- you can invite your family to visit Belarus;
- you can pass road police examination to get a driving license.
Our legal services in the field of obtaining residence permit include:
- legal advice on all matters relating to obtaining residence permit;
- preparation of all documents for obtaining residence permit;
- submission of all documents to migration office;
- representation of Client’s interests in the migration office;
- handling rent agreement issues/insurance issues;
- objection of migration offices decisions;
- extension of stay in case of appellation.
Residence permit in Belarus can be issued for 1 (one) year only. Each year residence permit should be extended for 1 (one) year.
If you decided to get residence permit in Belarus our team will help you to do it. We will prepare all necessary documents and we will submit them to migration office.