Open representative office in Belarus
Our lawfirm has a very huge experience in the field of representative office formation in the Republic of Belarus. Big number of foreign companies came to the Belarusian market through the legal help of our professional team.
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus representative office (RO) does not have the right to perform business activity. That means if the Client wants to make business and perform business activity he has to open company in Belarus.
To open a representative office of a foreign company in the Republic of Belarus you have to get a special permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. According to our legislation, Representative office in the Republic of Belarus can be opened for the following purposes:
- to represent the interests of a commercial organization;
- market research;
- to research on how and where to invest in Belarus;
- to encourage closer trade and economic relations among countries;
- to protect the interests of a commercial organization.
Our lawfirm provides the following legal services in the field of Representative office formation in Belarus:
– legal advice on the procedure of representative office incorporation in the Republic of Belarus;
– legal advice on the taxation of the Representative office on Belarus;
– legal advice on the staff recruitment law and regulations in the Republic of Belarus;
– preparation of all necessary documents for Representative office incorporation and it’s submission to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus;
– getting permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to open a Representative office in Belarus.
If you finally decided to open a Representative office of your company in Belarus our team will be glad to help you and provide you full legal support of the whole process of RO incorporation. For more details and clarifications please contact us.