From 21.12.2020 the Republic of Belarus changes the rules for crossing the state border for citizens of Belarus and foreign citizens. Everything you need to know about the new rules can be found in our new video.
Alexey Ramanchuk, Attorney at law at Allford Group Law Office talks about the new rules for entering and leaving Belarus, as well as various additional restrictions that the Republic of Belarus is temporarily introducing from 21.12.2020. The video covers the following questions:
– the categories of foreigners who can enter Belarus through land borders;
– entry of foreigners through the National Airport;
– do you need self-isolation upon arrival in Belarus;
– new restrictions for citizens of Belarus and foreigners, coming into force from 21.12.2020;
– departure to work and study in a foreign country from 12/21/2020;
– a departure from Belarus through the National Airport from 21.12.2020.