Open a personal bank account in the Republic of Belarus
Our Law Office is professionally involved in supporting the opening of bank accounts in the Republic of Belarus for individuals who are residents of the Republic of Belarus, as well as individuals who are non-residents of the Republic of Belarus.
The legislation of the Republic of Belarus gives foreign citizens the right to open current and deposit bank accounts with banks of the Republic of Belarus. VISA or Mastercard may be issued to these accounts.
It should be noted that a foreign citizen can open a bank account in Belarus in the following currencies: US dollar, Belarusian ruble, Euro, Russian ruble.
Documents required to open a bank account for a non-resident:
2. Translation of the passport into Russian / Belarusian with a notary certification.
If a foreign citizen permanently resides in Belarus, to open a bank account it will be enough to present a permanent residence permit in Belarus.
Our Law Office cooperates with almost all banks of the Republic of Belarus, which makes it possible to open bank accounts for our Clients in different banks.
Opening a bank account in Belarus for a non-resident on the base of the power of attorney (remotely)
If the Client cannot come to Belarus to open an account, we offer our Client to open this account remotely without coming to the Republic of Belarus. In this case, we need the following documents from the Client:
1) A power of attorney issued by a notary and legalized in the proper order;
2) A notarized copy of the Client’s passport, legalized in the proper order.
Terms for opening a bank account in Belarus for non-residents
As a rule, we need 2 (two) business days to open a bank account for a non-resident of the Republic of Belarus. If it is necessary to make a bank debit card to the account, this period can be increased up to 5 (five) business days.
Internet banking (Online banking solutions)
After opening an account with a bank of the Republic of Belarus, we usually offer the Client 2 options for managing and managing a bank account: Internet banking on a computer (online banking) or installation of a mobile application.
The possibilities of online banking are very diverse and they depend on the particular bank where the accounts are. So, for example, you can make transfers from card to card, make payments around the world for different goods and services.
Money transfer to a personal bank account opened in Belarus
There are various options for filling up your bank account opened in the Republic of Belarus:
– replenishment of a bank account in cash through a bank cash desk in Belarus;
– bank transfer of funds from your account opened in another bank / other country;
– transfer from card to card.
Bank Card Limits Cash Withdrawal
Cash withdrawal limits depend on the particular bank where the bank account is opened. To date, some banks in the Republic of Belarus offer the issuance of bank cards without cash withdrawal limits.
Our Law Office has a huge experience in opening bank accounts for non-resident individuals of the Republic of Belarus. Our advocates provide the following legal assistance in opening bank accounts in Belarus:
– advice on opening bank accounts in Belarus for foreign citizens;
– opening bank accounts and representing Clients remotely based on the power of ;
– receipt of bank statements of customers on the basis of a power of attorney;
– installation of online banking for the Client.