Permanent residence permit in Belarus
The advocates of our law office have solid experience in the field of migration legislation of the Republic of Belarus. One of the activities of our law office in this area is obtaining a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Belarus (PRP in Belarus). Our specialists have accumulated a really large practical experience in this area, which allows us to provide assistance in obtaining a permanent residence permit in Belarus at a high and decent level.
Obtaining a residence permit in Belarus is a rather difficult process, which is associated with the collection of various documents and certificates of a legal nature.
At the end of 2017, 178 thousand foreigners had a residence permit in Belarus.
In our video you can find out how to obtain a residence permit, what are the grounds for obtaining a residence permit in Belarus, as well as how to extend the residence permit.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US:
- Our attorneys and advocates have more than 15 year of experience in the field of migration law;
- 50 % of our legal cases are in the field of migration law;
- Very high success rate: more than 97 % of all migration cases that we handle have a positive result;
- We are working with clients from more than 60 countries of the world;
- We share our experience on YouTube.
HOW TO OBTAIN A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN BELARUS
It is possible to obtain a residence permit in Belarus (residence permit in Belarus) only if there are special grounds, such as:
- investing around 135,000 euros in investment objects of the Republic of Belarus;
- marriage with a citizen of the Republic of Belarus;
- stay on the territory of the Republic of Belarus on the basis of a temporary residence permit for 5 (five) years continuously;
- a person applying for a residence permit in Belarus are descendants of Belarusians and also persons who identify themselves as Belarusians;
- as well as other grounds in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
It should be noted that individual foreign citizens have the right to obtain a residence permit in Belarus without any special grounds. For example, citizens of the Russian Federation can obtain a residence permit in Belarus in accordance with interstate agreements between Belarus and Russia. To obtain a residence permit by Russians in Belarus, a special basis is required for this: the very fact of being a citizen of the Russian Federation is sufficient.
TERM OF CONSIDERATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR OBTAINING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN BELARUS
The processing of documents for obtaining a residence permit usually takes from 2 to 3 months.
Documents for obtaining a residence permit in Belarus
To apply for a residence permit in Belarus, you need to submit the following documents:
-a document for traveling abroad (foreign passport);
– photographs (40 x 50 mm. – 4 pcs.);
– a document on the absence of a criminal record in the state of nationality (dated no earlier than six months);
-a document confirming the grounds for obtaining a residence permit.
Depending on the grounds for obtaining a residence permit, it can be:
a certificate of termination of citizenship or of belonging to the citizenship of Belarus; refugee certificate, document of the state of nationality on marital status; documents confirming relationship, etc.);
-Confirmation of the legality of stay in Belarus (for example, having a temporary residence permit);
– medical certificate of health status, confirming the absence of diseases that pose a danger to public health;
– a receipt for payment of the state duty.
It is also necessary to undergo fingerprinting at the police station at the place of residence, about which a certificate will be issued. The documents must be drawn up according to the approved form, not have corrections and blots, copies must be notarized; documents in a foreign language must be translated into Russian. The medical certificate is valid for one month. To obtain it, you must conclude an agreement for the provision of medical services in a polyclinic at your place of residence (or in a private medical center), take blood and urine tests, do fluorography, cardiogram, visit a narcological and psychiatric dispensary; dermatovenerologic dispensary for testing for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV; get the opinion of the district doctor; conclusion of the commission signed by the head physician.
Refusal of a residence permit can be in the following cases
– who were brought to criminal responsibility and the conviction has not been removed or canceled;
– were brought to administrative responsibility in Belarus five or more times during the year;
– the presence of which in Belarus is contrary to national security, civil law and order, protection of moral and ethical standards, rights and freedoms or health of citizens;
– the goals of staying in Belarus do not coincide with those indicated in the application and the state of their citizenship is unfavorable in terms of migration;
– in case the immigration quota has been exhausted.
Extension of the residence permit in Belarus
It is necessary to renew the residence permit in Belarus in advance, we usually recommend our clients to start doing this 2 months before the expiry date of their residence permit. The renewal procedure itself does not take much time and is inherently very simple: you need to submit documents to the OGiM at the place of registration and the OGiM, within 7-30 days, will decide on the extension or non-extension of the residence permit.
What gives a residence permit in Belarus
A residence permit in Belarus provides many advantages, including:
– there is no need to renew it annually;
– the possibility of staying in Belarus for a full calendar year;
– the ability to register as an individual entrepreneur;
– the ability to work without a work permit.
The advocates of our law office have accumulated significant experience in obtaining a residence permit in Belarus. Our advocates will advise you on all issues related to obtaining a permanent residence permit in Belarus, and will also help you obtain a residence permit in Belarus as soon as possible.