The duration of visa-free stay for those coming to Belarus via Minsk National Airport is extended to up to 30 days.
For visa-free entry to Belarus, foreign citizens must have:
- a valid passport or another ID document for traveling abroad,
- money ($26 – in the foreign currency or Belarusian rubles),
- medical insurance active in Belarus for no less than €10, 000.
We want to note that:
- The list of countries whose citizens have a right to entre and exit the country without a visa you can find here: http://justarrived.by/visa-staying/visa-free-travel/
- The term of visa-free stay is calculated in calendar days.
- The visa-free stay cannot be extended beyond 30 days.